- New Installations
- Download/Install Java Virtual Machine
You need to install the Java Runtime Library (if you don't have java
on your machine). You can get it from
The Java Virtual Machine must install correctly for EQRaider to
- Install EQRaider
Extract EQRaider.zip into "C:\Program Files" directory. It will create a
directory called EQRaider ("C:\Program Files\EQRaider").
- Turn on logging on your EQMachine
Start up EQ on your other machine. Turn on logging.
- Start up EQRaider and Select your EQ directory
- Double click on EQRaider.jar
- When the app starts up, click the "Search" button on the upper
left hand corner.
- Locate your EQ directory on your other machine. Select the
eqmain.dll in the file Dialog and hit open.
- You're done
You're set up should be complete. From this point forward, all you
should need to do is double click the EQRaider.jar file.
- Upgrading from Version 4.0 or Greater
- Copy EQRaider.jar into your old EQRaider Directory
- You're done
- Upgrading from Versions before 4.0
- Back up you EQRaider Directory
Rename "C:\Program Files\EQRaider" to "C:\Program Files\EQRaider-old"
- Install EQRaider like it is a new installation
You do not have to re-install the Java Virtual Machine
- Copy your old data directory to new install
Copy "C:\Program Files\EQRaider-old\data" to "C:\Program Files\EQRaider\data"
- You are finished
Version 4.0 (and beyond) do not require bat files.
Mail: EQ Raider
Last modified: Thu Aug 28 13:18:25 Eastern Daylight Time 2003