- The /who Window
- Gets filled in by typing /who in your EQ
council window. This is the first phase of setting up
- You should try to get your raiders to take off /role
and /anon so that it will fill in their name, level and class.
- "Add to Raid" button allows you to move someonw from
the /who Window to the Raid Members Window. You must select the
person(s) you want to move to their before clicking this button.
- "Status" button currently does nothing.
- You can continue to add people to the raid as time goes on.
- *tip: you can use "/who all GUILD", "/who LFG",
"/who all Soandso" to get people into the /who Window.
- The Raid Members Window
- This is the next step in building your groups. Once you have
added people to this window (from the /who Window), you can
assign them to groups, modify their info (class & level).
When a person gets into this window, their "Group" column will
be set to LFG.
- Adding to Group.
- click the "Group" column next to the person's name that you
want to add to a group. If no groups exsist, you can create
a new group for them.
- This will assign them into a group and create a group box
in the Groups Window
- You can re-assign (or make them LFG) them into another
group by clicking their "Group" column again.
- "Remove From Raid" button
allows you to remove people from your raid by highlighting them
and pushing the "Remove From Raid" button.
- "Add to Raid" allows you to add people into your
raid who are not on-line yet. This also allows you to set up
your raid when off line.
- "Auto Raid" button allows you to auto-magically create
balanced groups. This will try to balance tanks with damage
damage dealers with healers.
It should be noted that no computer will ever do this better than
a human, so at the very least, the Main Group should be set up
- The Groups Window
- Displays the groups and the who's in the group.
- "Remove Member" button removes that individual from
the group and makes them LFG in the Raid Member Window.
- "Delete Group" button deletes the group and puts all
members back into the Raid Member Window as LFG.
Mail: EQ Raider
Last modified: Fri May 24 11:00:50 Eastern Daylight Time 2002